Any new album news?

Everything Toadies

Any new album news?

Postby Dstyles75 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

At the release of feeler, didn't the toadies say there would be a new album this fall. Is there any word about it? Does anyone know if they've been working on it?
Dstyles75

Re: Any new album news?

Postby JudasToadx88 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I read an interview with Tami who is their manager who actually posts on here from time to time that they are writing the new album and from what it seems they will hit the studio after dia de los toadies . They are also workin on an acoustic album so who knows maybe that'll hold us over until the big one. I'm anxious as hell but for now patience I guess. We will be more than fullfilled when that time comes.
JudasToadx88

Postby Night shadow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 pm

An acoustic album?? sweet :mrgreen: I look forward to whatever these guys put out.
"We weren't really done, We just went and stood over there for awhile, just to Fuck with you guys"- Vaden Todd Lewis at Tipitinas in December 2007.
Night shadow

Postby JudasToadx88 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 am

yea I agree. anything they put out is good. i'm pretty sure it said an acoustic album. either way we should be getting info really soon which is good because i'm tired of waiting. I can only be patient for so long lol
JudasToadx88

Return to Toadies