August 7th Palladium Setlist

Everything Toadies

August 7th Palladium Setlist

Postby Santacide on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Great show last night. Clark was abosultely feeling it. Sound was great. One technical difficulty during doll skin. The boys definitely had it working. Not sure Ive ever heard Rez play that hard and loud. One of the longest setlists that I have ever seen. Im pretty sure they played for 2 hours and 2 minutes

Backslider
Little Sin
Away
Mine
Nothing To Cry About
Push The Hand
Dollskin (VTL Guitar Issues)
City of Hate
Happy Face
Jigsaw Girl
Suck Magic
ATF
Heal
Song I Hate
Possum Kingdom
Waterfall
Mister Love
Pressed Against The Sky
Tyler

Encore:
I Burn
Dont Let Me Down
No Deliverance
Pink
Quitter Fake (Rez played the drumline to quitter by mistake. Total bummer. It probably would have blown the roof off)
I Come From The Water

Last night was my 27th show. Wasnt the best sound quality show I have ever heard but the boys had some amazing energy last night. Definitely a Top 5 show. Except for the fact that it was about 105 inside Palladium.

TOADIES 4 LIFE!!!
Santacide

Re: August 7th Palladium Setlist

Postby abw123 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Great show. PACKED show. Even Todd was openly wondering where all the people came from. Had to be close to 3,000 there.

Nice to see they're playing longer sets these days. I always thought the standard 17 song Toadies show was a little short.........23-24 song sets are perfect for this band.

Great to hear Jigsaw Girl and Pressed Against the Sky in the set amongst all the Feeler stuff.

They need to put Paper Dress, HB/SA, and Man of Stone back in the rotation........

Great band, great show.
abw123

Postby BadParanoia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh man did I have a great time. Seeing the Toadies for my first concert was a great decision. I'm glad they played jigsaw girl but wished Joey Let's Go was put in there. Either way, one of the best experiences of my life so far.
BadParanoia

Postby Dstyles75 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 am

My long shot live request would be "Cut Me Out" my more reasonable request would be "Velvet".
Dstyles75

Postby MarkRez on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Yo, it was Velvet not Quitter. It wasn't by mistake, it was on purpose to see if anybody would bite. Just sayin'.
MarkRez

Postby Thomas on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Nice to see you around Rez. See you next month in NY.
'Our love is rice and beans and horses lard'
Thomas

Postby Josh on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 am

MarkRez wrote:Yo, it was Velvet not Quitter. It wasn't by mistake, it was on purpose to see if anybody would bite. Just sayin'.

Too bad the rest of the guys didn't bite. Velvet would've been a great ender. Do you guys have plans to work in Trust Game or Joey Let's Go into the sets?
Josh

Postby JudasToadx88 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Yea Rez what Josh said. I'd love to hear Trust Game and Joey Lets Go. I'm gonna be at the NY and NJ gigs so yea ;-) nah honestly though any Toadies setlist is fine with me. Its sincerely all good.
JudasToadx88

Postby Night shadow on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

I've seen the Toadies close with velvet twice. The corwd was insanely wild by that point on the SRO floor. I think the last 3 songs were Tyler, santacide, and velvet. It was cool they were playing santacide around the holidays.

I have been so spoiled setlist wise, I have been lucky enough to get some rare ones like Cut me out, got a heart, ruth, santacide, run in with dad.

love how they throw those rare gems in there from time to time.

:D
"We weren't really done, We just went and stood over there for awhile, just to Fuck with you guys"- Vaden Todd Lewis at Tipitinas in December 2007.
Night shadow

Postby Santacide on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

Thanks for the comment Rez....my bad on the setlist mixup...I was walking out of the palladium trying to decide between which of those the drumline was from...I was with you all the way on playing whatever...yall had it workin...that was the most energy I have ever seen you play with...you blew the roof off that joint...Mister Love was greatness...tell clark his feedback skills are getting to legendary status....Suck Magic sounded great live even though the new Feeler version doesnt sound as good as the original...PAPER DRESS definitely needs to come back to the setlist...personally thats my favorite song to hear live...its cool with the last two cd releases that there is so much material to pick from....thanks for the great show again...keep on keeping on
Santacide

Return to Toadies