Chinese Democracy!!!

Discuss whatever you like

Chinese Democracy!!!

Postby DS3K on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Just as bad as Metalica. GnR does anyone care?
DS3K

Re: Chinese Democracy!!!

Postby sloburnt on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 am

I do

the leaks are great and this sprays all over anything else out there right now, on the radio atleast. Epic songs. I've heard few to like it, but what else do you expect from Axl. 3 minute pop songs? Now how would that be perceived?
sloburnt

Postby DS3K on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Really? Awe. I'm sad for you. Get cha some new music or something. By all means turn off your radio and change the channel from MTV!!!

I kiddddd.
DS3K

Postby sloburnt on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 pm

ha!

trust me anyway, I've got more music than I can listen to & I don't do the radio for the most part either :lol:

it ain't bad shit tho.
sloburnt

Postby DS3K on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Speaking of more music than you can listen to....

I have tons of vinyl records, tons of CDs, a few remaining cassettes, and even a few 8 track tapes.

If I played them non-stop, I wonder how many years it would take me to listen to them all?

And so why do I keep buying more? I know I've heard the best pop tune, rock tune, love song I will ever hear. So what's the point?

Interesting, no?
DS3K

Postby sloburnt on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:18 am

I also have a mammoth collection & this is interesting. But I refuse to work it out because I the know the #'s would be discouraging and my dick is a highvoltage magnet for sweet tuneage.

I think the most important part is just not to wear shit out so it lasts forever. I've been pretty good at that, and a lot of people aren't. Poor them. I ain't in no hurry
sloburnt

Postby raef on Mon May 07, 2012 8:44 pm

They sure have a lot of great songs. I have been listening to quite a lot of their songs as I listen to the radio but only have heard very little advancements in terms of coming up with new tracks to play.

Giving them more airtime would just result to them being more known to the public which I think would be really nice.
raef

Return to Non Toadies