HOME | BAND BIO | DATES | STORE | VIDEO | CONTACTS

Dark Secrets: The Stories of Rubberneck Premiere

Clark Vogeler’s documentary, “Dark Secrets: The Stories of Rubberneck” will premiere on Monday, March 10 for a FREE one-time-only screening at Dallas’ Kessler Theater at 8pm. The screening will be followed by a Q&A session with Vaden Todd Lewis, Mark Reznicek and Clark Vogeler, moderated by the Dallas Morning News’ Robert Wilonsky.

You will not need a ticket to attend. Admission is first come first serve.

Dark Secrets: The Stories of Rubberneck

Dark Secrets: The Stories of Rubberneck

comments

8 Responses to “Dark Secrets: The Stories of Rubberneck Premiere”

1. Elizabeth on March 8th, 2014

Will you offer this on video sometime for your fans that are not able to attend? PLEASE (I live in another state, just found out about this, and will not be able to attend.) =^(

Thank you,
    Elizabeth

2. Craig Thorner on March 8th, 2014

Hello. Please record the Q&A session and post the video. As well, please let us know where we can buy this video after the screening. I am in Florida so there is no chance I will get there. Thanks in advance…

3. Craig Thorner on March 8th, 2014

I had to post this so i could check the two check boxes for notifications by email for updates to these comments.

4. wicke on March 8th, 2014

I do think I will be able to attend, but I would love to see it on video as well. Love all the projects that are going on this year with the band. This is the first I’m hearing of this.

5. wicke on March 11th, 2014

It was said that the video would be posted to Dallas Morning News’ website this morning at some point, so check there. Also, it was said this would be the only release of the documentary outside of the screening, so it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be released on DVD.

6. admin on March 11th, 2014

Hey everyone, DMN has pushed back web post a day to coincide with print coverage in the arts section of paper. So look for both tomorrow, Wednesday the 12th. Web post will be here: http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/

7. admin on March 12th, 2014
  8. Elizabeth on March 13th, 2014

Thank you! I’d still buy it & would LOVE to see some of the Q&A after.

Elizabeth =^)