Butthole Surfers Saturday Night

Discuss whatever you like

Butthole Surfers Saturday Night

Postby Andy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:56 am

Did anyone check this out. I was kicking it with the Band of Horsies.
Andy

Re: Butthole Surfers Saturday Night

Postby Night shadow on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 pm

Man I want to see this band live. Any chance they could play a show in Houston soon, maybe at Fitzgeralds? I wish I still lived in Dallas cause they are playing one of my favorite venues Granada Theater on Oct 22. I know Paul posts here, maybe he could shed some light on a Houston gig?
"We weren't really done, We just went and stood over there for awhile, just to Fuck with you guys"- Vaden Todd Lewis at Tipitinas in December 2007.
Night shadow

Re: Butthole Surfers Saturday Night

Postby sloburnt on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 am

they cancelled the only show ever to play around me like 10 years ago. I think. Either that or I heard they cut the show ridiculously short because of a shoe thrown on stage or some pussy shit like that. Not that that's really changed my opinion of them, just sayin. I'd really like to see them if they decided to come around. Is it just me or is Locust Abortion Technician some dumb dry fucked up heave? I like everything Worm Saloon and on, but LAT really threw me off a bit too much. Only listened to it twice - so far, but shit. What are some other decent earlier albums?

every time I think of them, The Shame of Life rolls thru my head and I get glad. yeah that sounded queer, but now you're prolly glad too
sloburnt

Return to Non Toadies