Metallica..

Discuss whatever you like

Re: Metallica..

Postby Thomas on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:54 am

I know he ain't calling me a newb. He’s just looking to argue about nothing. He didn’t focus on anything in my post except ‘Venom’ and ‘Rant’. Therefore disregarding the point I made about the parallels of his statement in regards to both bands. He’s making this all about himself. You know what DS3K?
'Our love is rice and beans and horses lard'
Thomas

Postby DS3K on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:52 pm

there was no substance to your reply so there was no need for me to break it down like I did earlier. I can't say it better. Scroll up and read what I wrote slowly.

and yes I did call you newbie, get over it.

Lets not forget this was never about me it was about metalikkka.

And your comment about the whole of the population not caring about music is just silly. We are talking about 1 record.

If you're going to debate try and kick it up a notch Barack.

BTW Total of all music in all formats sold in 2007 was 1.37billion units sold. Album sales including digital were at 500+million alone for 2007. All I'm saying is that a million is great but it's not Thriller. LOL!!!
DS3K

Postby Toadtallica on Thu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I am the biggest Metallica fan on the face of the planet. I know people have their beefs with them and I understand. I don't know why but Metallica has just always done it for me. From Kill em' All all the way up to Death Magnetic I love it all. I've seen them five times and I feel like they get better each time. So I don't think Metallica is done and I think they are still incredible and I think they got another album MAYBE two left in the can. That's just my feelings and my opinion.
Toadtallica

Previous

Return to Non Toadies