Beside You
PK

Encore:
Hell In High Water
Tyler
Got A Heart (Blew the roof off)
I Burn
Rattlers Revival

Great Set...I think Darrell Hebert from the original line-up came back to play Got A Heart....whomever it was it was BADASS...Palladium was LOUD...I was pleasantly surprised not only by the enthusiastic crowd but it now seems that the crowd is getting much more diverse....dare I say...The Toadies are back forever?
Santacide

Re: June 16th Palladium Setlist

Postby thewicke on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 am

I'm pretty sure it was Charles Mooney that took over Clark's guitar actually while Clark filmed him from onstage during Got A Heart....the roof did blow off the place, very loud, very proud. Plus Mr. Pizza made an appearance during the extended ending of Hell in High Water....hella great show, glad I went. Todd said they finished the new record this week, can't wait to hear it, if my eardrums aren't blown out from this show that is.
thewicke

Postby fables98 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 am

What an incredible show...this was my first time seeing the Toadies and they rocked! I remember liking Sweetness a lot, as well as the new songs. I love the Palladium too...I saw Stone Temple Pilots there last year and believe it or not they were WAY louder. Great night :D
fables98

Postby MissTeen on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am

I had read something on FB about someone else on guitar for Got A heart, and the MR.Pizza appearance. Cant wait to see/hear footage. Sounds amazing.
"We're murderers; Murderers, Liars, Rapists and Thieves/You should never put your trust in any of us."
MissTeen

Postby MarkRez on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Yep, that was the great Charles Mooney on Got A Heart. It's been nearly 20 years since he played with the Toadies. He, of course, started the band with Todd way back when. I was in awe watching him play again last night. That show was the funnest show we've played all year!
MarkRez

Postby Santacide on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Rez,
I saw Clark taped Got a Heart....Is there any chance we can see that?
Santacide

Postby toadfan1 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Rez,
Thanks a lot for posting on the forum, its really cool to get the facts. Does Todd ever post? Tell him he would be cooler if he did... The shows have been awesome this year, can't wait until ddlt 5.
toadfan1

Postby thewicke on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:24 am

Rez, it was hella fun from the other side of the stage too!
thewicke

Postby CASH on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm

I've regularly been rocking at Toadies shows in DFW for the past 15ish years. Saturday's show ranks as one of my faves. Charles kicking ass on Got A Heart was greatness! Excellent show guys. I'm looking forward to the new album and the next rock show!
CASH

Postby Chm3rd on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey Mark! It's Charles. Thx for clarifying it was me and not Darrel. Loved playing with you, it was like we had not missed any time playing together. And from the comments so far, everyone could tell we were having a blast. Thanks for all the kind words!
Chm3rd

Next

Return to Toadies