Billy Bob's 2015 Setlist

Everything Toadies

Billy Bob's 2015 Setlist

Postby Santacide on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Brothers and Sisters, Fellow Snakes...

There was something in the air last night at Billy Bob's. The jackass mount me hat wearing d-bag bouncers would not let me wear my Toad-ies-Fuck-Ing-Rock shirt into their bar last night. Cant wear a rock t-shirt to a rock concert these days apparently, yet in two days I can carry my Glock into that fucking place. After a lengthy argument and considering I was nipping from the frostbite conditions, I gave in and took it off. Only to walk in, get my pit pass, and put that mother fucker right back on when I walked into the Pit.

An abundant amount of first time Toadies concert goers which was another great sign that this horribly underrated and amazingly talented band is really standing the test of time. VTL, I must say sir, your pipes were on display last night. 25+ years and those croaky, rumbustious, raspy, screaming vocals were flawless. The Appeal was intense. I have always been a huge Rush supporter and hearing Geddy earlier this year makes me appreciate them so much more. I cannot thank you guys enough for covering Talking Head's "Psycho Killer". Stop Making Sense pretty much changed my life. Another great show. I can't wait for the 2016 Tour ;)

Rattlers Revival
Backslider
Little Sin
Man Of Stone
HappyFace
No Deliverance
Away (Crowd sang "When Im Away" and it was electric)
Heart Of Glass
DollSkin
Sweetness
PK
In the Belly Of The Whale
Queen of Scars
Push The Hand
Tyler
The Appeal
I Come From the Water
Got A Heart
Psycho Killer
I Burn
Santacide

Re: Billy Bob's 2015 Setlist

Postby Jim01 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 am

You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see?

Seriously though, sounds like a good night.
Jim01

Re: Billy Bob's 2015 Setlist

Postby Santacide on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Touché lol. Love me some PCU.. I think I have that on DVD and VHS
Santacide

Return to Toadies