Toadies Beer

Everything Toadies

Toadies Beer

Postby clerks37 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 am

So over the past few months I have been seeing someone post on your FaceBook page about Toadies Beer. I have to say that this sounds awesome!!!

That being said a big majority of us that do not live near TX to take advantage of this awesome Toadies Beer.

The other day I saw them post a picture of some Toadies drinking glasses. I am sure they are distributed to the local bars like all beer distributors do.

I was curious how someone who is a HUGE Toadies fan (who has traveled to Vegas twice, Washington DC, and Atlanta from NC to see you guys multiple times) can get his hands on a set of these glasses for their bar in the man cave?

Seriously though. Will you guys be selling these? I did check out the Kirkland Records site (ended up buying the 20 year vinyl) and didn't see anything listed there.

Thanks!

Rick
clerks37

Re: Toadies Beer

Postby toadfan1 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

You may try to send Martin House Brewery a Twitter message to see if you can get one.
toadfan1

Postby clerks37 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks!!

They are selling them on their website for $6 each plus shipping.

http://martinhouse.bigcartel.com/products
clerks37

Postby nuraman0001 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:47 am

Has anyone had the beer yet?

How does it compare to other red ales, do people like it more / less / the same?
nuraman0001

Postby Night shadow on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 pm

It's good. Had it yesterday. It's a red ale in color. Nice beer to sip on.
"We weren't really done, We just went and stood over there for awhile, just to Fuck with you guys"- Vaden Todd Lewis at Tipitinas in December 2007.
Night shadow

Postby robinela on Wed May 14, 2014 2:32 am

I will be in Dallas end of May - beginning of June. Best place to find some to buy? Can't believe i'm going to be in Dallas, and there are no Toadies shows happenning, LOL.
"Nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it."
-Chuck Palahniuk [Choke]
robinela

Postby Night shadow on Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 pm

They sell it at Specs there and I think wholefoods and Centeral Market may carry it also. I got mine from Specs.
"We weren't really done, We just went and stood over there for awhile, just to Fuck with you guys"- Vaden Todd Lewis at Tipitinas in December 2007.
Night shadow

Postby McCollum on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Guess they ran out of glasses and i missed out. I would love to have a set. I'd also like to have a black chainsaw shirt in large but i missed out there too it looks like. I bought a medium at the last show i went to but a large would be a much better fit. Anyone want to trade?
McCollum

Return to Toadies